Thursday, March 14, 2013

Feces Pizza or Cici's Pizza?

 
 
 
I'm going to start by saying that I no longer do buffets, not even Chinese ones because I think they're unsanitary and disgusting. Here's a food buffet nightmare/horror story (It's just about Cicis Pizza in general).
 
This is not the traditional celebrity nickname, but it's deserving, and it had to be done because I just saw the commercial promoting their $5.99 special. If I'm known for anything, it's keeping it real, and this is where keeping it real could go wrong. I've
never seen this operation in NYC where I am from, but I have seen this place in Georgia. I'm going to keep it real and admit that I have been to eat at this place once back in my late teens on a date, unfortunately. However, I was blown away that the guy took me to a $2.99, all you can eat, pizza buffet (this is where keeping it real goes wrong because I'm admitting that I actually ate there). I was curious about how it tasted, and how they could afford to have a pizza buffet for so cheap. I remember that the food was literally shit. I'm from Brooklyn, we have real Italian food. So, I am ashamed to admit that I ever tried it. However, I remember that it was like $2.99 all you can eat with the soda and free refills!
 
 
However, you will see below the reason for me creating this blog post. I can't believe that Feces Pizza actually had the nerve to increase their prices, and I bet you that the food has not increased in quality. I thought that my mind had to be playing tricks on me and that my memory was inaccurate until I found the proof below that the pizza was 2.99.  
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

span.widget-item-control{ display:none; }